If taking photos or making videos is your number one priority, the competition is fierce amongst the best Smartphones For night & lowlight photography out now. For those in the market for an upgrade, the choices are so plentiful whether you’re after a pocketable point-and-shoot camera to supplement a bulky DSLR, or a brilliant mobile video camera. Obviously, for professionals making a full-time living from photography, grabbing one of the best cameras out there is still crucial. But your smartphone can act as an excellent backup, feature and could even pack some tricks up its sleeve missing from higher-end dedicated snappers like 8K video and other.
- How we choose the best smartphones For You?
- List Of Best Smartphones for night & lowlight photography
- 1.Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G
- 2.Apple iPhone 12 Pro
- 3.Google Pixel 5
- 4.OnePlus 8 Pro
- 5.Xiaomi Mi Note 10
- 6.Google Pixel 3a XL
- 7.Apple iPhone 11
How we choose the best smartphones For You?
- Try to choose a Smartphone which can be used for many work in your life. So It saves a lot of money for you.
- Display: Try to get the highest quality display possible like Full HD or 4k resonance. Because if your display is top notch your experience while playing games or while watching video will be another level of experience.
- RAM: Same for here also, Try to find highest GB and most updated possible in your budget. This gives you the smoothness in your video and gaming experience.
- Battery: Try to choose a smartphone with min of 5000mAh battery or more. So you can use it to your heart content.
- Others: Because you pay so much for a smartphone don’t forget about cameras, internal storage or other specifications. Choose a smartphone with fast charging so you don’t have to wait for long. Big internal storage gives you more things to store and less worry. Don’t forget about camera also, try to find highest camera you get along with front camera.
We’ve tested hundreds of smartphones, and whittled our list of best smartphones for night & lowlight photography you can buy. We’ll cover multiple price points, but if you’re looking for something particularly cheap, check out our roundup of the best budget camera phones. That way you can invest in the (much more reasonable) best smartphone lenses or a smartphone tripod with all the cash you’ve saved to boost your mobile imaging.
List Of Best Smartphones for night & lowlight photography
|1.Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra||4.4 out of 5|
|2.Apple iPhone 12 Pro||4.5 out of 5|
|3.Google Pixel 5||4.3 out of 5|
|4.OnePlus 8 Pro||4.2 out of 5|
|5.Xiaomi Mi Note 10||4.0 out of 5|
|6.Google Pixel 3a XL||4.6 out of 5|
|7.Apple iPhone 11||4.6 out of 5|
1.Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G
- Screen: 6.9in AMOLED
- Resolution: 3088 x 1440
- Features: 120Hz support, Dolby Atmos, S Pen, 108mp camera
- Battery: 4500mAh
- Operating system: Android 10
- Dimensions: (hwd) 16.4 x 7.7 x 0.8cm
- Weight: 208g
Pros & Cons
- +Big, colourful screen
- +Great camera and zoom
- +Smart design
- -Beaten for audio performance
- -Rivals deliver more detailed video
- Best Smartphones for Graphic Designers, Artists & Creatives in 2021
- What Are the Best Smartphones in 2021?
2.Apple iPhone 12 Pro
- 128 GB ROM
- 15.49 cm (6.1 inch) Super Retina XDR Display
- 12MP + 12MP + 12MP | 12MP Front Camera
- A14 Bionic Chip with Next Generation Neural Engine Processor
- Ceramic Shield | Industry-leading IP68 Water Resistance
- All Screen OLED Display
- LiDAR Scanner for Improved AR Experiences, Night Mode Portraits
Pros & Cons
- +Huge, beautiful screen
- +Surprisingly capable speakers
- +Excellent sound via headphones
- -Marginal gains over iPhone 12
- -No bundled charger
3.Google Pixel 5
- Screen: 6in OLED
- Resolution: 1080 x 2340Features: USB-C
- Operating system: Android 10.0
- Battery: 4080mAh
- Dimensions: (hwd) 14.5 x 7 x 0.8cm
- Weight: 151g
Pros & Cons
- +Punchy, clear OLED screen
- +Class-leading camera
- +Ergonomic, waterproof design
- -Lacklustre sound
- -No zoom lens
- How to use headphones and earbuds without damaging ears
- Best smartphones for music and movies in 2021
4.OnePlus 8 Pro
- Screen: 6.78in AMOLED
- Resolution: 3168 x 1440
- Features: Dolby Atmos, 120Hz screen, in-screen fingerprint scanner
- Operating system: Oxygen OS Android 10
- Battery: 4510mAh
- Dimensions: (hwd) 16 x 7.4 x 0.8cm
- Weight: 199g
Pros & Cons
- +Improved camera experience
- +Useful motion gestures
- +Better screen
- -Lacklustre sound quality
- -Battery life takes a hit
5.Xiaomi Mi Note 10
- 108MP quad rear camera with OIS, ultra-wide, macro, portrait, night mode, AI scene recognition, HDR, pro mode | 20MP front camera
- 16.94 centimeters (6.67-inch) FHD+ AMOLED capacitive multi-touch touchscreen with 2340 x 1080 pixels resolution, 386 ppi pixel density and 19.5:9 aspect ratio | 3D Curved glass
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 8GB RAM | 256GB internal memory | Dual SIM (nano+nano) with support for 5G
- Android v10 operating system with 2.84GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 with 7nm octa core processor
- 4780mAH lithium-polymer battery with 30W wired fast charger in-box & support for up to 30W wireless charging
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
- Box also includes: Power adapter, USB cable, sim eject tool, warranty card, user guide and clear soft case
Pros & Cons
- Compact and lightweight design with good ergonomics and IP53 certification
- Bright OLED panel with always-on display.
- Good camera performance during the day (ultrawide included), dependable Night mode after dusk.
- Good battery life and fast charging.
- Dedicated microSD card slot and IR blaster are rare to find.
- Feature-rich and mature MIUI 12 on top of Android 11.
- The loudspeakers are nice to have.
- Finally 4K video recording and decent one at that.
- The competition has more powerful SoCs.
- Missing some features from the predecessor – no Gorilla Glass 5, no AF for the macro cam, no reverse charging.
- No NFC.
6.Google Pixel 3a XL
- 6 inch Full HD+ Display
- 12.2MP Rear Camera | 8MP Front Camera
- 3700 mAh Battery
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 670 Processor
- eSIM Compatible
- 160.1 x 76.1 x 8.2 mm
- 1080 x 2160 pixels, 18:9 ratio
- 64GB ROM
- 4GB RAM
Pros & Cons
- .Flagship-level quality camera
- Sharp OLED display
- Solid, long-lasting battery life
- Not water resistant
- Only 64GB of internal storage
7.Apple iPhone 11
- 64 GB ROM
- 12MP + 12MP | 12MP Front Camera, Night mode, Portrait mode, and 4K video up to 60fps
- A13 Bionic Chip Processor
- 6.1-inch Liquid Retina HD LCD display
- Water and dust resistant
- Face ID for secure authentication
- Fast-charge capable
- Wireless charging
Pros & Cons
- Colorful, bright OLED display
- A13 Bionic processor is fast and reliable
- Best-of-class camera quality
- No expandable storage options
- Similar design to previous generations