Being a brother I know that kids are very choosy about what they are using. This blog is Totally for all those parents and big brother or sisters who are searching for headphone for kids. All this headphones are very beautiful and all of them have good specifications .
When you are choosing a headphone, you must need to know what you are looking for and how much you can spent . The headphone or earphone you are buying must be safe for your ears , have a good sound quality and a good bass. The built quality and the material used in that product should be good . If you do exercise or heavy wort\k, then it must have to be water and sweat resistance .
With my personal experience and reviewing multiple reviews, I make this best girl’s Headphone list . This list contain something for every age group. So read and buy best headphone for you.
How to choose a good headphone?
- Try to choose a headphone which can be used not only for game but also you can listen songs and also use for calling. So It saves a lot of money for you.
- Clear Sound Quality: You know sound quality is very important when it comes to a good headphone. So try to buy a headphone with good sound quality. For listening songs and talking to someone, clear sound quality gives another level feeling.
- Good Bass: when you use a headphone which have a great bass, Its feel like you are in the game yourself. You can feel everything you hear in your headphone.
- Wired/Wireless: Its actually not a big problem if you use a wired headphone or a wireless one. If you buy a wired headphone just look for a headphone with a good quality wire, so it’s don’t get damaged easily. Also look for a long wire one so it’s easy to adjust. And If You looking for a wireless one, Looks for a good range one so you can use it from a long distance.
- Material: Material is one of the most important aspects for a headphone so that it don’t get damaged easily. It’s also important for your ears and skin. A headphone with a light and durable material is best for you.
- Battery: If battery included, look for something with a long lasting battery life and if its chargeable or not.
These are the main aspects about buying a headphone. In this list of headphone you will get most of the features. So enjoy the list and bought which best for you in your budget.
List of best headphones for kids
|product name||User Rating(Avg.)||Price Range|
|iClever HS14 Kids Headphones||4.5/5||around Rs. 1500|
|Philips SHK2000BL Headphone||4.2/5||around Rs. 1200|
|iClever BoostCare Kids Headphones||4/5||around Rs. 3500|
|iBall Kids Star Kids Safe Wired Headphone||3.7/5||around Rs. 500|
|Rockpapa I20 On Ear Headphones||4.4/5||around Rs. 1500|
iClever HS14 Kids Headphones
|measurements||15.24 x 14.48 x 7.62 cm; 210 Grams|
|Hardware Platform||Laptop, Tablet, Smartphone|
Philips SHK2000BL Headphone
|measurements||15.5 x 13 x 7 cm; 100.2 Grams|
iClever BoostCare Kids Headphones
|measurements||18.7 x 15 x 7.8 cm; 190 Grams|
|Platform||Laptop, Tablet, Smartphone|
|Special Features||Volume control|
iBall Kids Star Kids Safe Wired Headphone
|measurements||16.5 x 14.3 x 5.8 cm; 77 Grams|
Rockpapa I20 On Ear Headphones
|Product Dimensions||17 x 18 x 8 cm; and 250 Grams|
|Special Features||Lightweight, On ear, With microphone, Foldable|